ELLENSBURG FILM FESTIVAL WANTS YOU!
We are looking for volunteers to help with the planning, preparation and presentation of EFF events. Volunteers are encouraged to participate year-round, and they are critical to the success of our three day festival hosted in historic downtown Ellensburg, Washington.
We need volunteers in any of the following areas:
- Administrative Support
- Box Office/Info Booth
- Development/Sponsor Relations
- Festival Central
- Merchandise Booths
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Transportation / Host
- Special Events: Bar Noir
- Staging/Video/Sound Logistics
- Willing to do ANYTHING!
Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
We value our volunteers! For your service, we provide the following incentives:
- EFF Poster (for volunteers that provide more than 2 hours of service)
- EFF Movie Voucher (for volunteers that provide more than 4 hours of service; +1 for each additional hours of service)
- EFF T-shirt (for volunteers that provide more than 8 hours of service)
- Invitation to Wrap Party (for more than 16 hours of volunteer service; must be 21 or older)
For more information about volunteering, please contact Jennifer Ellis